25 September, 2016

FRIDAYS KEEPERS - TAKE ME FOR A RIDE



FRIDAYS KEEPERS - "Take Me For A Ride" / "Sorrow At My Door" (Momentum 676) 196?


I sadly failed to win this incredible tripped out and dreamy psychedelic disc on eBay the other day. Copies seldom appear for sale, this one sold to the highest bidder for $225.
Dig the acid mind blowing vibrations of "Take Me For A Ride." This kind of dreamy psychedelia with vocal harmonies, strings, orchestration and backwards guitar is a joy to hear. The other side is "Sorrow At My Door" which I've not heard.

Probably from Los Angeles. It's only ever appeared on one compilation over the years - on "Psychedelic Unknowns" Volume 6

"Take me for a ride
On the river in your mind.
Take me for a ride
Let me see what I can find."



No comments:

Post a Comment